■ What kind of products can be made from Mammoth Ivory?
■Procedure of making mammoth ivory bead.
■What is Chinese 12 Zodiac Animal.
The Chinese Zodiac is the 12-year cycle formed by these 12 animals. They are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. Each year of the 12-year cycle is named after one of the original 12 animals. Each animal has a different personality and different characteristics. Many Chinese believe that the year of a person's birth is the main factor in determining that person's personality, physical and mental attributes and degree of success and happiness throughout his lifetime.
Which 12 Zodiac Animal Represent You?
|12 Zodiac Animal
||Year of Birth
||1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008
|| 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009
|| 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998
||1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999
|| 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000
||1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001
||1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002
||1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003
|| 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
||1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005
||1934,1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006
||1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007
Chinese zodiac signs represents twelve different types of personality. The zodiac traditionally begins with the sign of the Rat. The following are the twelve zodiac signs in order and their characteristics .
- Rat (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Water): Forthright, disciplined, systematic, meticulous, charismatic, hardworking, industrious, charming, eloquent, sociable, shrewd. Can be manipulative, vindictive, mendacious, venal, selfish, obstinate, critical, over-ambitious, ruthless, intolerant, scheming.
- Ox (Water buffalo in Vietnam) (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Water): Dependable, calm, methodical,born leader, patient, hardworking, ambitious, conventional, steady, modest, logical, resolute, tenacious. Can be stubborn, narrow-minded, materialistic, rigid, demanding.
- Tiger (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Wood): Unpredictable, rebellious, colorful, powerful, passionate, daring, impulsive, vigorous, stimulating, sincere, affectionate, humanitarian, generous. Can be restless, reckless, impatient, quick-tempered, obstinate, selfish.
- Rabbit (Cat in Vietnam) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Wood): Gracious,perfect friend, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, astute, compassionate, flexible. Can be moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic .
- Dragon (Snail in Kazakhstan) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Wood): Magnanimous, stately, vigorous, strong, self-assured, proud, noble, direct, dignified, zealous, fiery, passionate, decisive, pioneering, ambitious, generous, loyal. Can be arrogant, imperious, tyrannical, demanding, eccentric, grandiloquent and extremely bombastic, prejudiced, dogmatic, over-bearing, violent, impetuous, brash.
- Snake (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Fire): Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, ambitious, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful. Can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, self-doubting, distrustful, mendacious.
- Horse (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Fire): Cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile mentally and physically, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible, open-minded. Can be fickle, arrogant, anxious, rude, gullible, stubborn.
- Goat (Ram in Vietnam) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Fire): Righteous, sincere, sympathetic, mild-mannered, shy, artistic, creative, gentle, compassionate, understanding, mothering, determined, peaceful, generous, seeks security. Can be moody, indecisive, over-passive, worrier, pessimistic, over-sensitive, complainer, wise.
- Monkey (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Metal): Inventor, motivator, improviser, quick-witted, inquisitive, flexible, innovative, problem solver, self-assured, sociable, polite, dignified, competitive, objective, factual, intellectual. Can be egotistical, vain, selfish, reckless, snobbish, deceptive, manipulative, cunning, jealous, suspicious.
- Rooster (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Metal): Acute, neat, meticulous, organized, self-assured, decisive, conservative, critical, perfectionist, alert, zealous, practical, scientific, responsible. Can be over zealous and critical, puritanical, egotistical, abrasive, opinionated.
- Dog (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Metal): Honest, intelligent, straightforward, loyal, sense of justice and fair play, attractive, amicable, unpretentious, sociable, open-minded, idealistic, moralistic, practical, affectionate, dogged. Can be cynical, lazy, cold, judgmental, pessimistic, worrier, stubborn, quarrelsome.
- Pig (Wild boar in Japan and Elephant in Thailand) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Water): Honest, simple, gallant, sturdy, sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, hard-working, trusting, sincere, calm, understanding, thoughtful, scrupulous, passionate, intelligent. Can be naive, over-reliant, self-indulgent, gullible, fatalistic, materialistic.
 Web sources: From Wikipedia
■What is Chinese Moon Goddess (Chang'e).
■What is Chinese Three House God.
■What is Doctor's Lady.
■What is The Three Wise Monkeys.
■What is Netsuke.